Latest Vaccine Efficacy And Safety Data UK (13 Dec 2021)
17 Minute Video Presentation to the World Council For Health about Norman Fenton’s analysis of Office for National Statistics data
Censorship of material that threatens the ‘vaxx is safe & effective narrative’ is out of control. This video was removed by YouTube within an hour of being posted. It had already got >200 likes and >100 comments (all lost now). Here it is on rumble
- Government vaccine data is unreliable and incomplete forcing us to evaluate the efficacy of the vaccine by focusing in on excess mortality of the vaccinates vs the control group of the unvaccinated.
- The government data provides no real evidence that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.
- Since the introduction of the mass PCR tests on asymptomatic people it has become clear that all data on covid cases, hospitalisations and deaths could no longer be taken seriously,
- UK Health and Safety Authority published data showing that Covid infection rate in each category above 30 is higher in the fully vaccinated than the unvaccinated (Weeks 41 of 2021).
- The data is flawed because the goal posts and definition changes to what a fully vaccinated person is we can not longer trust any claim about vaccine effectiveness.
- The only simple and objective way to measure the risk benefit ratio of the vaccines which is too compare the all cause mortality of the vaccinated va the unvaccinated. So if covid is as deadly as they claim and the vaccines are as safe as they claim then we should seeing evidence that the vaccines are saving more people than they are killing. This kind of analysis bypasses many biases and subjective definitions of the data.
- Covid discriminates against the elderly so all vaxxed va unvaxxed has to be compared with the same age group.
- The data appears to show vaccine efficacy but notice the strange peak of excess mortality around the time of vaccine rollouts. This peak has nothing to do with Covid deaths which were minimal at that point.
- Same can be seen for the 70-79 age group below.
- This is consistent with younger age groups and the rollout of the vaccine for the age group.
- Just to show that Covid has nothing to do with the strange peaks of excess mortality below we show the 60-69 age group just plotting none covid mortality.
- Why would the Covid vaccine protect people from none covid related deaths only around the time the vaccine rollout begins? This is a pattern in the data !
- Such anomalies inevitably occur when there are very simple shifts in the data reporting such as delaying death reporting by as little as a week during a mass vaccination rollout. This kind of simple delayed reporting causes this peak and can show placebo to show good efficacy against Covid.
- There are other anomalies in the data such as definition changes of who is vaccinated and other examples are summarised in the 17 minute video.
Explanations for strange observed data?
- Systemic misclassification (vaccinated -> unvaccinated; also within the three different categories of vaccinated)… almost certain
- Systemic self-selection for vaccination:
– terminally ill people close to death go unvaccinated
– healthiest people choose vaccination
Little evidence of this self-selection bias happening in the UK
- Systemic underestimation of the proportion of unvaccinated… almost certain
Vaccine ‘effectiveness’ studies are generally flawed.
Overall risk-benefit of the Covid vaccines best measured by comparing all-cause mortality rate of vaccinated and unvaccinated.
The anomalies in ONS report most easily explained by misclassification of some unvaccinated deaths as vaccinated.
After adjusting it appears that shortly after vaccination people may be exposed to an increased mortality risk.
Whatever the explanations the ONS data is both unreliable and misleading.
Absent any better explanation Occam’s razor would support our conclusions.