Today we’re going to talk about autoimmune diseases and the best natural alternative you can try if you have an autoimmune disease.
Potential benefits of fasting for autoimmune diseases:
1. It has virtually no side effects
2. It’s affordable
3. It can help reverse the immune attack
4. It’s scientifically proven to reduce the severity of symptoms
5. It increases hemopoietic stem cells
6. It may decrease the need for medication
7. It has potent immune controlling effects
8. It increases the quality and diversity of the gut microbiome
9. It has regenerative effects on the tissues
Potential additional benefits of fasting:
• It can help kill cancer cells
• It can help improve cognitive function
• It can help improve your mood
• It can help fix your metabolism
I believe fasting is one of the best things to do if you have an autoimmune disease. Both consistent intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting are essential.
If I had an autoimmune disease, I would do OMAD (one meal a day) on a regular basis. Or, at the very minimum, I would do 20 hours of fasting with a four-hour eating window. Routine prolonged fasting may also be beneficial. This means you would fast from 48 to 120 hours. You may want to start with a 48-hour fast every 1 to 2 weeks. After your body adapts, you could try a five-day fast once a month.